Placing a priority on trust, Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd., (“Resident First”) will execute and maintain the following policies for the protection of personal information, to ensure the proper use and management of personal information in compliance of laws, regulations, and standards for protection.
-  Resident First shall hold personal information within the scope required to achieve the intended use of such information. Resident First shall make efforts to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
-  Resident First will adopt proper safety controls and take corrective measures as required to prevent the loss, leakage, damage, falsification, or other misuse of personal information.
-  When Resident First entrusts personal information to a third party, it shall supervise that party appropriately to ensure that the information is managed safely.
Notification of purpose
-  Resident First will gather personal information by legal and fair means, and will either clearly indicate the purposes for which such information will be used when it is acquired or make such information available via our Internet website or other means.
-  When Resident First acquires personal information by indirect means, it will provide notification regarding the purposes for which the information is to be used and other necessary details via our Internet website or other means.
Observance of purpose of use
-  Resident First will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
-  If Resident First proposes to use personal information for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, Resident First will notify the person in question in advance, and obtain permission.
Sharing of information with third parties
* "Mitsui Fudosan Group Companies" refers to the subsidiaries of Mitsui Fudosan which are listed on its homepage, financial reports, and other locations.
Disclosure and corrections
Revised: April 1, 2012
Published online: April 1, 2012